The Innovator's Journey (InJ) Knowledge Base is a technical help desk designed to support those entrepreneurial resource providers focused on enhancing the innovator's journey. It serves as a knowledge base by providing self-service entrepreneurial support articles for institutions and individuals.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. There are three types of information provided to users of the InJ-Knowledge Base: Call-To-Action; institutional knowledge; and preparation for facilitation/counseling. There may be links to some external resources.
- Articles connected to the Innovator's Experience (InX). Enter #InXGuide into search box.
- Articles that assist innovators in creating a clear path to support. Resource providers may use these documents for development. Enter #InJClearPath into search box.
- Articles connected to the Entrepreneurial Resource Provider Experience (ERPx). Enter #ERPGuide into search box.
- Leverage the Innovator's Journey Support Framework to promote a consistent approach to supporting innovators.
- Respond to an entrepreneurial Call-To-Action: Job Sharing Adoptions.
- Obtain institutional knowledge from those working on entrepreneurial projects with great infrastructure and support: CEDEV/PennState, Lean StartUp Week, StartUp Weekend, StartUp Quest, and Kauffman Fasttrac.
- Prepare for facilitating and counseling innovators using the Innovator's Journey Method
#InXGuide #ERPGuide #InJ #FutureLogic