Innovation Ecosystem Fitness by Dr. Carlton L. Robinson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The bold new service design of Pivot.City makes it 10 times faster than navigating through most innovation ecosystems because of its hyperconnectivity. Leveraging the Innovator's Journey Business Method (proprietary) as a Unified Modeling Language has established a standard way to visualize the innovator's journey through development and support in an ecosystem. This service design for innovation ecosystems reduces spatial boundaries en route to obtaining technical assistance and support; it also builds levels of consensus among resource providers. At capacity this approach will enable innovators to:
- Engage in peer-to-peer activities related to entrepreneurial development globally with more self-sovereignty.
- Establish a common language between innovators & providers regionally to accelerate interaction and results.
- Leverage entrepreneurial process models to navigate quickly to Increases the speed of working with multiple resource providers.
- Overcome poor Innovation Ecosystem Fitness.
Pivot.City 10x Test: Your Ecosystem Duration > Pivot.City NoT?
- Identify four individual resource partners in an ecosystem who provide technical assistance.
- Request support from each of them.
- Complete interaction (meeting, counseling, workshop, etc...).
- Capture innovation accounting.
- Calculate duration.