About Network of Trusts (NoT)
- It is a theory of how direct and indirect trusts influence innovation ecosystems (DocCLR, 2020).
- It aims to clarify and improve entrepreneurial positioning for innovators while addressing gaps in technical assistance (DocCLR, 2020).
- Network of Trusts (NoT) exist when the Innovator's Journey is facilitated by the mapping of sensitive innovator data through direct and indirect trusts over a secure network (DocCLR, 2020).
- It is a multi-channel and proof-of-stake approach to promoting ESI Mobility; increasing agility and operational efficiency of innovation ecosystems.
In Web 3.0 Innovation Ecosystems, innovators will seek more decentralized resources for venture building. The distributive nature of the trusts improve the importability and the exportability of on-chain ecosystems. Web 3.0 Innovation Ecosystems are defined their ubiquitous nature and hyperconnected ability to map entrepreneurial activity. The Pivot.City Network of Trusts (NoT) is a distributive network for venture building that leverages elements of the Innovator's Journey UML to support innovators.
The Pivot.City Network of Trusts (NoT) redefines the meaning of entrepreneurial and innovation ecosystems using an onchain/offchain ecosystem approach to expanding Trust Frameworks In Ecosystems. An Onchain Ecosystem is described as a network of direct/indirect trusts that leverages technology in an encrypted, hyperconnected, and/or secure way to message support for innovation. While an Offchain Ecosystem refers to the physical location of an institution or representative that provides support.
Pivot.City Network of Trusts (NoT) Value Propositions:
- Decreases time horizon of overcoming direct trust barriers to advance innovation.
- Leverages the Innovator's Journey UML to increase access to validated providers with core competencies.
- Addresses ecosystem fallacies of centralization of a one-stop shop, location, & peer network.
- Minimizes the barriers presented by spatial boundaries.
- Enables Entrepreneurial Social Infrastructure Mobility.
- Level I Pivot.City Network of Trusts (NoT): We crowdsource feedback with validated providers using online workflows in our core competencies.
- Direct Trust represents relationships built from interaction and/or reputation in an ecosystem.
- Indirect Trust represents trust in a system of proven entrepreneurial process models and validated providers. In a trustless system innovators are not required to know the provider in order to access/receive support.. Indirect trust of Pivot.City NoT increases the mobility of entrepreneurial social infrastructure (ESI).
- Level II Pivot.City DLT + NoT: In addition to NoT, we leverage the Pivot.City DLT Blockchain Network to execute encrypted messaging and provide guided entrepreneurial dialogue using the Innovator's Journey Business Method. (Available Summer 2020)