Problem: In most ecosystems the classic service model for supporting entrepreneurs is a merry-go-round that lacks an end-to-end experience that is cohesive and designed from the entrepreneurs view.
Treatment/Solution: Pivot.City Network of Trusts (NoT) is based on Logic, UML, and EPMN from the Innovator's Journey Business Method.
Target Audience: Entrepreneurial and innovation ecosystem participants.
Value Proposition: Accelerated feedback & vetting; end-to-end understanding of support; and cohesive entrepreneurial support.
Innovator agrees to participate with an Entrepreneurial Resource Provider (ERP) for technical assistance/entrepreneurial support. ERP is a Validated Provider and may have delegates who provide feedback and direction on the Innovator's Journey.
- ERP onboards innovators that are participating in an existing program with name/email and non-PII by adding them to a shared registry.
- All Validated Providers agree to participate by approving registry.
- Innovator must be searchable in shared registry to guarantee FormID feedback or begin self-registry virtually.
Front Stage: Innovator: registers, completes FormID1 & FormID2 to communicate Fitness
- Innovator locates participating Provider Organization and Validated Providers. Contact them directly to join a local registry. Select DAO-4 Profile to see "pop-up" then scroll to information link to begin self-registry virtually.
- Once accepted into a registry, Innovator submits request to Validated Provider via FormID1 for acceptance to provide feedback.
- Validated Provider accepts assignment via FormID1. Confirmation is emailed to innovator (Sample below).
- Validated Provider provides passcode (If needed in confirmation email) for FormID2 Support.
- Innovator submits request to Validated Provider via FormID2 and obtains feedback via email from Validated Provider. Each provider has assigned support areas. Expect feedback within 48-72 hours.
Back Stage: Validated Provider Trust Points
- Provider organizations maintain shared registry to validate participants.
- Registry is approved by all participating Validated Providers.
- Validated Provider verifies participant in shared registry.
- Quality review is executed prior to confirmation email.
- Validated Provider receives notifications & provides feedback in timely manner.