Innovators can use fillable forms to communicate direction when using the Sandbox Canvas. The fillable forms may serve as progress reports for batch actions in between Sandbox Canvas submissions.
Innovator's Journey Starting Documents:
- Link to Fillable Revenue Exercise- communicate an overview of your revenue streams/models.
- Link to Fillable VPC- build and communicate customer/buyer personas.
- Link To Fillable BMC(Detailed)- communicate status of business offering model.
- Link To Fllable BMC/Value Map- communicate overview of your model. Limited details.
- Link to Fillable FLIPSS Canvas- communicate an overview of your entrepreneurial thinking.
Mentoring Support Documents:
- Link To Fillable Sandbox Summary- communicate summary of sandbox activities from feedback.
- Link To Fillable Innovator's Journey Summary- communicate feedback, observations, & pivot.
- Link To Fillable W9- Businesses use IRS Form W-9, Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification, to get information from vendors they hire as independent contractors (also called freelancers).
- Link to Fillable Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
- Supplier Applications