Pivot.City Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLT) is a network powered by the Innovator’s Journey Business Method & DLT to catalyze innovation ecosystems in a Web 3.0 environment. The Blockchain-enabled platform addresses the Last Mile Problem of decentralized entrepreneurial support and represents a Smart Economy for innovators where it drives entrepreneur-centered dialogue.
The Last Mile Problem (Entrepreneurial Pivolution) for most innovation ecosystems is decentralized entrepreneurial support to facilitate pivots on the Innovator’s Journey. Web 3.0 will require improved facilitation for trustless ecosystems across the globe in two key areas: OC-2 Ecosystems and P2P-2 (Peer-To-Peer/Peer-To-Provider) Consortiums.
The Innovator’s Journey platform ecosystems leverage single-, double, and triple-loop learning in their service design. The creative approach promotes P2P entrepreneurial activity while crowdsourcing academic, industry, & government support for entrepreneurial pivots. The result is a Smart Economy for innovators with reduced boundaries.
Activities that can be accomplished on the Pivot.City Blockchain Network:
- Entrepreneurial Due Diligence
- Identity Validation
- Innovation Sprints
- Onboarding Requirements
- Peer-To-Peer Engagement
- Peer-To-Provider Engagement
- Vetting Opportunities
Potential benefits of blockchain networks like Pivot.City:
- Enhanced Security
- Immutability — the ability for a blockchain ledger to remain a permanent, indelible, and unalterable history of transactions.
- Improved Traceability
- Increased Efficiency & Speed
- Reduced Cost To Network
- Self-Sovereign Identity (SSI)- individuals own and control their identity without the intervening administrative authorities
- Transparency (Transaction History)